HSG 195 Event Safety Guide

Shine On

Hi, I heard that the HSE are going to revise the Event Safety Guide and that its going to be a fairly major revision. has anyone else been involved in this? Seems like it could be quite an important issue?

Moderation: Title fixed, but sorry I've no info.

I heard about a year ago that it was being considered but not heard anything since.

Since the introduction of the Fire Safety RRO there may be some updating to do with a number of publications not just HSG195.

If anybody has any inside info I would be interested to hear

cheers

herb

• 3 weeks later...
I heard about a year ago that it was being considered but not heard anything since.

Since the introduction of the Fire Safety RRO there may be some updating to do with a number of publications not just HSG195.

If anybody has any inside info I would be interested to hear

cheers

herb

I spoke to Richard Limb yesterday at London Pride and he was saying that the guide is du to looked at and updated but nothing is yet set in stone.

Was at recent HSE and EU meeting about Pyro and it was mentioned there... "due to be revised soon".

A call to Andy Lenthall - Production Services Association will probably be able to give you a more definitive answer.

Lincoln

Archived