Levitating Chair (Into the Woods)

tij5987

Hi all,

Any ideas on how to create a simple but effective levitating stool for the Which in 'Into the Woods'. Anyone who has seen the show knows what I'm on about - if not you tube 'into the woods greens greens' and you should see what I mean.

Thanks in advance

t xxx

Hi all,

Any ideas on how to create a simple but effective levitating stool for the Which in 'Into the Woods'. Anyone who has seen the show knows what I'm on about - if not you tube 'into the woods greens greens' and you should see what I mean.

Thanks in advance

t xxx

try asking CYTO (croydon youth theatre organisation) as they have just finished this show

Guessing you don't have an appropriately placed trapdoor/understage access so what about a lifting device upstage of the baker's flat with a long arm coming through a slot in the flat to lift the stool (picturing something like a Genie Superlift upstage, though maybe with some kind of counterweighting system)?

Archived