Yamaha LS9 Trial / Hire Bristol Area

bensilvey

Does anyone know of any where I could hire a Yamaha LS9-32 for a weekend in the Bristol area? I know SFL have them, but wondered if anyone knows anywhere closer? I looking to try one out with a view to purchasing (assuming I like it!)

Thanks

Ben

If you are possibly looking to try to buy, contact Steve King at LMC in London, he has a demo unit and would probably be happy to demo it, Sorry can't give you the number as my PC crashed recently and I lost my address book. but you can Google it!

I had one on Demo from Stage LX in Cambridge a couple of months ago - Stage in Bristol may be able to help.

FWIW (and to de-rail) slightly, the LS9 to me seemed to be a bodge of the 01v96's control surface and the M7CL's display interface that doesn't really work well enough...

Stage Electrics were recently advertising a "hot Deal" on these at well below list price. (about £2750 plus VAT if I recall, for the 16 channel desk, just under £5 for the 32 channel). Don't know if this offer is still available, but if it was, would certainly be available in Bristol, being as that is head office.

Archived