Where to sell Steeldeck?

John Kennett

We've got some Steeldeck that is now surplus to requirements. Word of mouth doesn't seem to be doing the trick, so I'm looking for other suggestions before sticking it on Ebay. I've put an advert in the classified section here - any other ideas?

Thanks

John

In the run up to the Edinburgh Festival and Fringe, try contacting the Edinburgh companies who already have a large stock - most need to buy more for the festival each year, as more venues etc means more staging.

How many pieces of steeldeck do you have, and what sizes are they?

Also where are you (for collection/delivery)

We do not stock steeldeck, but do occasionally sub-hire it, so may be interested.

Tom

This is what we've got (the classified ad is still waiting to be moderated, so I hope I'm not steeping on anyone's toes repeating the details here):

Moderation: It's now been approved, so you can find the details here.

Edinburgh is probably a bit far away to make it a goer, but I'll try Usedlighting.co.uk

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
We've got some Steeldeck that is now surplus to requirements. Word of mouth doesn't seem to be doing the trick, so I'm looking for other suggestions before sticking it on Ebay. I've put an advert in the classified section here - any other ideas?

Thanks

John

how much have you got, where are you based and how much do you want for it?

cheers

duncan

Archived