behringer pmp3000 powered desk

oxogoxo

hi everyone.new to the forum could I have your honest opinions on the behringer pmp 3000 powered desk.it looks like it might do a small conference/meeting/.im awaiting delivery of one from thomanns this week .I know its cheep n cheerful but am I wasting my money .

I have considered the Behringer powered desks many times, and got close to purchasing one several times.

My guess is they will be OK. The reason I didn't purchase is that I often need a bit more flexibility in the configuration that the typical powered mixer offers, and I always want groups, which powered mixers never have. But these new boxes do look good at an attractive price, and it does seem to offer bags of power.

I wish Behringer would package the switchmode amps out of the powered mixers as rack mount boxes.

have six PMH3000 desks, they are good value for the money, have an effects bus & small graphic EQ built in, only eight mic inputs on XLR though, well you can't have everything!!

We find them to be reliable, we have used them or two years now and only had problems with one. Good value for low-end usage, worth the money!

I have considered the Behringer powered desks many times, and got close to purchasing one several times.

My guess is they will be OK. The reason I didn't purchase is that I often need a bit more flexibility in the configuration that the typical powered mixer offers, and I always want groups, which powered mixers never have. But these new boxes do look good at an attractive price, and it does seem to offer bags of power.

I wish Behringer would package the switchmode amps out of the powered mixers as rack mount boxes.

thanks david ,they look good hope they sound and function as good .

have six PMH3000 desks, they are good value for the money, have an effects bus & small graphic EQ built in, only eight mic inputs on XLR though, well you can't have everything!!

We find them to be reliable, we have used them or two years now and only had problems with one. Good value for low-end usage, worth the money!

I dont think I can go wrong with the price and the 3 year guarantee.and youre comments have re assured me more thanks again .

Archived