Showcad or HogPC  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Showcad or HogPC

• Showcad?
    • HogPC?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaareolai: [About: Chamsys MagicQ PC and AL Dongle] But as I only have an Artistic License DMX-dongle II, I wanted to try that, as this is mentioned here to be working. But I can't make it work, even though I have toggled the Control->View DMX I/O->Out Type (Universe 1) to Parallel, and even tried different values of Control->View Settings->Parallel port adress.

I am answering myself :-), but I have also got the Artistic Licence DMX Dongle II working;-). It seems either to be a quirk/bug in the application, or some setting I miss.

When I just _refresh_ some parameters under Control->View Settings after I have startet the program, it's ok. (I had the status already set to enabled, as this is needed for ARTnet)

The manual is talking about some encoders/rotary dials. They are simulated as buttons on the PC version.

One small quirk is the missing possibility to use the mousewheel when controlling the faders and encoders on this PC version.

Archived