KAVE open day!

Hi all,

As some of you may have already realised the calender is now showing THIS entry. More information is available on our website.

I just wondered how many people will be attending any of the days. Would be great to put some names to faces. To register your interest please follow THIS link or reply to this topic.

Hope to see you all soon! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Further to Dave's post above, I would like to extend my welcome to any Blue Room member who would like to come and visit KAVE on one of our open days - 18th & 19th May. We are showing a wide range of kit and have some manufactures in attendance along with our own staff.

Even if you want to be nosey of just want a cup of tea (or glass of wine) feel free to pop in. (It would help if you could register your details here)

Some of the kit we have on display:

Yamaha PM5D mixing desk

Zero88 & the new Leap Frog & Frog 2

Martin Pro wide range including Mac700's

Our NEW Avolites Art2000 dimmer rack

SFX sound effects playback software

LTM along with a few of their motors

Le Maitre pyros

Selecon and all of the Pacific range

And much more...

If you want further info please PM me.

Cheers

Mark

Its shaping up to be a great day! Nice to see so many people have signed up now, I hope some are from here.

If you havent signed up already, you definatly should come down. Its not a trade show, but more a chance to gain a hands on experience with kit. Learn more about it etc. Its all well and good seeing things at plasa, but normally people don't have the time to chat much etc unless your talking about spending lots.

Not long to go now and it would be great to see some of you guys there too!

Archived