Wireless Headphones

Dan Appleby

Hi people,

Bit of a strange one...

Does anyone know where I might be able to hire 20(!) pairs of wireless headphones from? I'm not talking about in-ear systems, I'm after something like this...

Any help would be appreciated!

Ta,

Dan.

MODS - sorry the html link thing above doesn't seem to work. Can't work out why!

Moderation: Fixed. You have to use BB Code instead here. See this topic for a brief explanation and also the BB Code Help on the editor pages below the smilies.

Have you thought about looking to hire a wireless 'tour guide' system?

Brilliant... that's kind of thing I'm after. Do you know if these systems will accept an input from an external source such as a DVD player?

• 3 weeks later...
There's a few companys who do "silent discos". Can't provide any links I'm afraid, but they will supply a system that should do pretty much exactly what you need - large quantities of wireless headphones and a base station of some sort, that you can hook up to a stereo source. Normally a DJ, but whatever you like, I imagine.

Archived