College choices

Hi all, another this-or-that-or-t'other topic for you :)

OK, so now the impending decision has come about as to what I do post-16. I know I need to stay in education and so I have two options.

BTEC National Diploma in Music Technology (Institute of the Arts, Carlisle, Cumbria www.cumbria.ac.uk)

OR

do A-Levels in Applied Business, Applied ICT, Geography and Physics. (Appleby Grammar School, Appleby, Cumbria)

After that, I plan to go onto do a course in either events technology in general, or take a sound technology course (probably more live based) at degree level. I know I would prefer to do the BTEC, but I wanted to find out the Blue-Room inhabitant's thoughts, as one of you could be a potential employer :P

many thanks in advance

Duncan

Moderation: This subject has been covered quite a few times, some very recently. A quick Google in the search box will bring up quite a lot of info, not just in the training section. We've closed this topic as there are far more topics with useful info in them, already up and running.

Archived