LT Light Hydra console?

atfull

I saw the consoles at PLASA but never had chance to have a play, I think the main problem is the lack of a distributor in the UK. That would put me off somewhat as repairs would most likely cost alot due to shipping and what not.

The website looks quite professional as did the leaflets they were handing out at PLASA so I have no worries about how legit they are.

Hola,

I have been working with this desk for several years. Nowadays I am working with it at the Room Heineken at Madrid, though the one that we have is a Hydra of the first generation and it lacks many features of the new ones. In Spain it is a habitual desk that they have in many companies of rent, theatres and rooms of music.

The philosophy of functioning is very similar to Compulite. They are cheap and robust desks, and for me very easy because I began with the Spark, but the people who comes from Avolites are difficult to them to manage a bit with Hydras.

Regards and pardon for my english...

-----------

Hola,

he estado trabajando con esa mesa desde hace varios años. Actualmente trabajo con ella en la Sala Heineken en Madrid, aunque la que tenemos es una hydra de primera generación y le faltan muchas cosas de las nuevas. En España es una mesa habitual que tienen en muchas empresas de alquiler, teatros y salas de música.

La filosofía de funcionamiento es muy similar a Compulite. Son mesas baratas y robustas, y para mí muy fáciles porque yo empecé con la Spark, pero la gente que viene de Avolites les cuesta un poco manejarse con la mesa.

Saludos y perdón por mi inglés...

Archived