pay rates of an ASM

Hi,

I need to answer a question for one of my units at college, and I was wondering if anyone can help me. I need to know how much ASM's get paid in opera, touring, and repertory theatres. It would also be useful if I could get hold of some theatre contracts stating pay rates. I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks Emily

I hope somebody can help me.

I'll help by saying that these rates are set by the appropriate union under a number of individual agreements.

I hope this not only helps you to find the answer to this question but you will also have found out where to go to answer similar questions in the future.

People working in stage management have an association that they can join which looks after their professional interests. That's all the information that you need to do a little web-based research and find all the answers you need - this has been given to you as a little research project, so now it's time to do a bit of research.

Archived