VectorWorks symbols

dblux

Hi all!

Im new to VW...and I tought that the library was bigger than it was...so now I'm looking for symbols for Genies(model st24),for strands,smoke machines,soun systems,risers,instruments with or without musicians...for now it's what I remenber that I need....I really appreciate if somebody could tell me where I can get this kind of material...

thank you in advance

Moderation: I'm going to change that VW to Vectorworks, before we get overrun with Beastie Boys fans...

If you need symbols that aren't in Vectorworks then you can import files from other sources such as Modelbox and then use them in the library like any other lantern, and you'll still be able to apply the data of the lantern (etc) to the symbol and get it to show up in your paperwork, keys on the plan etc.

Stu

If you need symbols that aren't in Vectorworks then you can import files from other sources such as Modelbox and then use them in the library like any other lantern, and you'll still be able to apply the data of the lantern (etc) to the symbol and get it to show up in your paperwork, keys on the plan etc.

Stu

Hi Stu!

I've been on the road,so I only see your reply now...thanks for the advice...

Cristóvão

Archived