Midi triggered video mixer

ljstevens

I don't personally know of any MIDI controlled vision mixers, but thinking laterally, there are a number of boxes out there that will take a MIDI command and generate a contact closure that could control a GPI interface on quite a few vision mixers.

Bob

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

Does anyone know of any video mixers that the fades and cuts can be triggered by midi? I already know the Edirol V4 and V1 but just wondering if anyone else knows of any others?

Have you had a look at the ArKaos VJ 3.6 MIDI software?

I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but it is a nice slick MIDI controlled package.

Hi

Does anyone know of any video mixers that the fades and cuts can be triggered by midi? I already know the Edirol V4 and V1 but just wondering if anyone else knows of any others?

Edirol V440 HD will take MIDI and can handle standard Def and High Def video as well as the usual computer feeds (vga etc). will automatically upscale too

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Have you had a look at the ArKaos VJ 3.6 MIDI software?

I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but it is a nice slick MIDI controlled package.

I second that.

Archived