Wigmakers anybody?

bricummo

Hi peeps,

I'm new to the forum so first may I say a big Hi to y'all! :D

I'm a working Pro musician and currently doing a few 'tribute ' projects and was wondering if anybody knew of any resources to get good quality wigs made?

Cheers,

Brian.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi peeps,

I'm new to the forum so first may I say a big Hi to y'all! <_<

I'm a working Pro musician and currently doing a few 'tribute ' projects and was wondering if anybody knew of any resources to get good quality wigs made?

Cheers,

Brian.

Hi Brian,

There is a good company in London I have used called "Wig Creations" should be able to find them on the internet although they are quite pricey. There is also a place in West London called "Hair Raisers" but I didn't find them as good.

Susie

• 6 years later...
Hi peeps,

I'm new to the forum so first may I say a big Hi to y'all! <_<

Cheers,

Brian.

Hi Brian,

There is a good company in London I have used called "Wig Creations" should be able to find them on the internet although they are quite pricey. There is also a place in West London called "Hair Raisers" but I didn't find them as good.

Susie

Hi Jennifer lenard at the biz makes and hires wigs for tv , theater and tribute acts etc 07940522145

Archived