Mineral oil suppliers

Ike

Anyone know of any suppliers of medium white mineral oil (for haze machines) in or near Manchester? We'd probably be looking at 25 to 50 litres initially.

Anyone know its major uses so I know where to look?

Anyone got an idea of how much I should be expecting to pay?

I was wondering if it would be cheeper to look outside the industry? The price I got from AC seemed a bit silly, having said that its probably the last lot (from a liquidators auction) that was a bit silly. :angry:

Its probably ondina oil from shell I used to buy drums of it years ago and the warehouse foreman would give me a funny look every time I bought a lot until he eventually told me that the only use he knew of was as massage oil, he thought I was having a ball when in fact it was all going up in smoke.

...and at one sixth the price of AC. Top stuff. Now eagerly awaiting delivery. :(

It seems many places don't list it simply as white mineral oil (even when it is) as they want it to sound more high tech which makes it a pain to google. :blink:

Thanks to everyone who's responded.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived