A forum for chamsys magicQ Users ?

Mystic

Does anyone on BR know about a forum (or mailing list) for users of chamsys products ? I use them but feel somehow lost with no one to exchange idea with (here in france we have very few magicQ consoles and many grandmas...)

Thanks and merry xmas :huh:

I suggested this idea to the BR administrators a long time ago, but it was dismissed out of hand as being something which would imply a BR endorsement of the product under discussion. I have no idea why they thought that - the Light Network have had product-specific discussion forums for several years and no-one has ever mistaken the presence of those forums for an endorsement - but what the hell.

At the time, I went as far as setting up a Yahoo Group for the purposes of discussing Chamsys products - click here - but never actually got as far as doing anything to actually promote it, so it's just been sitting there doing sod all for months. Perhaps now is the time to try to try to stir a little bit of interest in it - there must be quite a few Chamsys users out there by now ...

Archived