Advice wanted.

lampieman

I am looking into buying a new Desk and 2 either Scans or Moving heads, the desk I am getting is the Avolites Azure new and cased from a mate for £1250, what do people reckon to the desk, I have heard good things! also as some may have trigged I own a Mac250 and am wanting to either replace with 2 Plus's or wit another ,ake of head or I was looking at 2 x High End Technobeams, thoughts please and maybe suggestions.

Gareth

ps I know AC's list but is there anywhere else about for similar.

I know about Entec. I am buying a Avolite Azure, also hoping to get 2 Clay Paky Mini Scan HPE's the pair inc Flight case is £750 but 1 has a fault where it wont restart, which inturn means it wont work, any ideas what the fault can be, the guy selling may look at it.

Moderation - 'For Sale' advert removed, 9/1/04 18:37. Please post all adverts in the "Classified" forum. This is clearly stated in the Terms & Conditions, which all members should read and observe.

Gareth

Archived