Strand 300 query

Illuminatio

You have activated the "Stop" button. STOP ATTS means that you have frozen Moving Lights and Scrollers

Using the keyboard press 'B' and it should go away.

To prevent this happening again, go into SETUP and change the value against the STOP KEY to be OFF.

Hope this helps

Bill

You have activated the "Stop" button. STOP ATTS means that you have frozen Moving Lights and Scrollers

Using the keyboard press 'B' and it should go away.

To prevent this happening again, go into SETUP and change the value against the STOP KEY to be OFF.

Hope this helps

Bill

Thank you, gentlemen.

It's a good thing I don't have any moving lights!

I broke my little finger on a set (Twelfth Night, Oxford Playhouse Prods about 10 years ago) and it trails aaaaacross the keyboard getting me into all sortsssss of trouble.

I have inadvertently hit something while entering text and now have Stop Atts in red on the top of my screen. How do I get out of it? (This is what happens when you work in the dark!)

Pretty sure you hit the stop button. All you need to do is press it again. I did it just the other day! ** laughs out loud **

Archived