MSR/HTI to tungsten

gareth

Does anyone know whether Martin sell a replacement colour filter for the Mac550 that does a convincing (i.e. better than the stock CTO!) conversion to a tungsten colour temperature? Can't find anything on their website, but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place ...

Gareth,

Did you try the colours bit in the products section and selected mac550?

The closest I can find on their is:

MAC 550

CTC 5500-2800K

Optional

Stock No. 62327123

Lee No.

Ok the colour temps a bit lower than proper tungsten, but with the lamp temp being so high It'll probably even out nicely. Either way, nicer than the stock one that makes it 4200k.

HTH.

Tom

Aha, yes, thanks - didn't see that section of the site when I last looked. Would've been silly to put a link to optional colour chips for the MAC550 onto the MAC550 product page, wouldn't it? ;)

Not only that, but it seems that Martin still haven't worked out how to code a website properly - the Colours section doesn't work in Firefox. :stagecrew:

Aha, yes, thanks - didn't see that section of the site when I last looked. Would've been silly to put a link to optional colour chips for the MAC550 onto the MAC550 product page, wouldn't it? ;)

Not only that, but it seems that Martin still haven't worked out how to code a website properly - the Colours section doesn't work in Firefox. :stagecrew:

Correct about the website not working with Firefox. Not so correct about the content.. I thought it was a little odd too that they wouldn't have a link on a product page to optional colours, so I had a look again and found:

LinkService:

Colors

Photometric Data

From the mac550 page, on the right hands side, under Mac550 stories, news, etc. Clicking on the 'color' link, brought up that page I put in my 1st post.

I think the cenility's setting in eh :** laughs out loud **:

Tom

(US spelling of colour intentional)

Archived