GSX LBX Kaleidoscope

Gerry

Hi

Can anybody let me have a copy of the manual for the Kaleidoscope extension?

The GSX I bought recently has it installed but doesn`t have the addittional manual :(

Looked on Stand Lighting, Strand Archive websites but it isn`t there :D :-(

Cheers

Gerry

We do have a paper copy, although it is not wonderfully extensive. I could photocopy it at cost if you are desperate/get someone to scan it in.

I know it is hard to find as I was looking for it myself, and then I finally located the paper copy.

A quick point - to set the number gel frames you need to utilise pressing @COL TWICE in the patch screen.

If you are just looking for a specific command, I can look it up and post it here.

All the best,

David

Thanks David :P

Private email sent.

Contacted Strand and all `obsolete` documentation has been binned when the Scottish factory closed :-(

Some odf the Strand equipment might be `obsolete` in Strand terms but is still used/ useful to a lot of people on small budgets.

Cheerrs

Gerry

Have electronic copy and will pm you Mon/Tues. Do you want communique as well for completeness?

It would be very useful if you could email electronic copies of the Kaleidoscope and Communique manuals to Jon Primrose for inclusion on the Stand Archive website. jon@strandarchive.co.uk

Cheers

David

Aha, Andy that would save me the trouble of scanning it in!

Out of interest, with the recent changes at Strand, does anyone know if they are still issuing codes for upgrades of the Genius software??

David

Hello.

Have electronic copy and will pm you Mon/Tues. Do you want communique as well for completeness?

Many thanks for that.

I already have a copy of the Communique manual. Gyt it from the Strand Archive site.

I`m sure, as David lee, has said that Jon Primrose would like a copy of the Kaleidoscope manual for the Strand Archive.

Cheers

Gerry

Aha, Andy that would save me the trouble of scanning it in!

Out of interest, with the recent changes at Strand, does anyone know if they are still issuing codes for upgrades of the Genius software??

David

Hi David

I bought a 50 Channel GSX.

Emailed Strand last week on the off chance of getting a code for Kaleidoscope.

Without going into too many details, in case it was a BIG mistake on Strands part, the free password they sent me left me extremly happy :D

Cheers

Gerry

It would be very useful if you could email electronic copies of the Kaleidoscope and Communique manuals to Jon Primrose for inclusion on the Stand Archive website. jon@strandarchive.co.uk

Cheers

David

On their way.

Without going into too many details, in case it was a BIG mistake on Strands part, the free password they sent me left me extremely happy :D
Thats a few hundred quid saved, if I guess what happened correctly :D

I would think the big strand dealers would still be selling them, specially for genius pro and I can't see why they'd not still have genius codes. Try Whitelight or AC perhaps SLX.

HTH.

Tom

Archived