Internal fuses for Pinspots

Stu

Hello all,

I'm just working my way through some neglected pinspots for PAT purposes - some are missing the internal fuses so I'm just wondering what fuses should go in them. They have in line cartridges for 32mm x 6.3mm fuses, the ones that have working fuses are 1/2A ones (so it says on the casing) but I'm wondering more about which type should go in in terms of quick acting, anti surge etc. They have the standard 6v/30w lamp for info.

Trawled google and here with no luck.

Cheers.

Stu

The fuses you do have should have some markings identifying their type over and above the current. These marking might not mean too much to you but if you post them here (or Google them) we/google should be able to answer your quick/slow blow issues.

I don't see anything in a pinspot that would need protected fast so I would tend towards anti-surge myself.

Ekij, thanks for that. When I'm back at work tomorrow I'll see if I can get any results in Google with the codes, if not I'll try back here. Thanks for the advice on anti-surge also.

Cheers

Stu

Archived