Avab Jaguar LX desk, anyone got one or has experience of using one?

Dicky

Hello All,

Following on from my quest to find clay paky stage color 1200s which ended with nothing, I now need to convince some Russians that they can re-program their show replacing a stage color 1200 for a different type of moving head, e.g. the CP alpha wash.

The problem is that their show is stored on an Avab Jaguar desk. I am having to hire this in from Germany, but I need to talk to someone ideally in the UK who has used one of these desks to find out if it's possible to change a fixture in the show they already have without a huge ammount of reprogramming. I have talked to a chap at ETC in germany who thinks it is possible, but I need some convincing.

At present they are saying it will take 2 days to re-program which I just don't believe..

So if there's anyone out there who has used an Avab Jaguar desk, do let me know!

many thanks - Dicky :)

I have just been sent the show files and have been asked to modify them, for them as they don't know how to do it !!!

I think I'll be ringing up my helpful German man at ETC who does know....

Start the car.... :unsure:

Archived