Clay Paky color 1200 washlights - anyone hire these?

Dicky

Hello all,

I'm trying to source 12 Clay Paky 1200 washlights to hire, and all my usual sources have drawn a blank, PRG, Whitelight, Stage Electrics, ELP, Richard Martin.

The company that wants them are Russian, and despite my best attempts will not accept any alternatives.

They are also after 16 flourescent colour change units like the Martin Cyclos, 4 flourescent tubes, RGB and white. I spoke to Martin UK and they don't know of anyone who has bought some for hire stock, similarly the list of hire co's above do not have any.

I have tried a google, but with not much luck, so if anyone has any ideas, do let me know.

FYI it would be for 10 days hire from 25th November to 4th December this year.

many thanks - Dicky :D

Unfortunately the company are standing firm on what they want.

I have tried most of the UK hire companies now, including hawthorn - thanks boac, but to no avail, so before I go back to them with a 'sorry there aren't any in the country' reply I thought I'd try once more...

So if there's anyone out there who has for hire, or knows someone who does have for hire 12 Clay Paky Stage Color 1200 washlights, do post a reply!

and another thing...

I'm also after 6 Martin Cyclos, I have found 10 already but need another 6!!

It's the sort of thing that smaller companies doing conferences may have some of, as they're quiet and not too hot, so again, if anyone knows where I can hire 6 Martin Cyclos, do get in touch!

FYI I have been in touch with Martin direct who have been most helpful finding the 10 I have already.

Dates needed are in my first post.

thanks - Dicky :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just needed to bump this one last time.

Is there anyone out there who has for hire 12x Clay Paky Stage Color 1200 washlights.

I'm now looking at hire companies in europe to get these, as the UK seems to be completely dry!

Any info gratefully recieved !

thanks - Dicky <_<

Archived