WYSIWYG Help needed

b1nuzz

That msg will apear if your trying to open a wyg file created in a newier version of wyg. i.e. if you do some work in wyg 16 it wont open in wyg 6

No if the, file version is greater than the version of Wyg you have, it will actually tell you this. This message will say. "The file you are trying to open is greater than your current subscription, Please contact your local Wysiwyg dealer to renew the subscription"

The error is caused generally by a corrupt registry entry. this can be corrected but it depends on whether you have a demo copy or a purchased copy as to what needs editing.

Regards

Andy.

I have a purchased version with the dongle.

Thanks for your help so far guys

Ok first of all can you open an empty drawing.? If so click on File and then Merge then navigate to a file you want to open, choose 0,0,0 as a base point if asked. Does this work??? If so resave that drawing.

Which Release and version are you using. ie Design R17..? and can you let me have your dongle number, you can do this via pm if you prefer.

Regards

Andy

Archived