Exeter New PFI Schools

jonhole

My pfi is just as bad. It was originally specced wrong by the designer and in some cases where the head teacher tried to correct she actually made it worse. If only she listened to some, of the staff and her students. Thankfully she is gone, and the new headteacher should be able to sort it. This is if we werent so much in debt.

Thankfully we are allowed to change, the lights in the school. Also because I have a very good relationship with the FM company as a student they let me do the maintenance, I see as required myself.

Well they would never do it...Would they!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If only she listened to some, of the staff and her students
PFI & Teachers on their payroll and as we've seen before, staff at other schools, would never take advice from anyone other than the people they pay, specially students. Think this has all been said before about how students say they have suggestions but never get listened to, sometimes thats a good thing, other times its a shame they don't listen. Good luck getting any changes you suggest, I fear your efforts will be in vein!

as a student they let me do the maintenance, I see as required myself.
Wow, thats a new one for a school to let a student do! Maintenance of any sort other than maybe cleaning is usually a big no no by schools for students. What do they 'let' you do?

Tom

Archived