TT 24 Group Mutes

cknapper

Hi, Just a note to see if ppl know if I can mute several channels together. Ive read the add on manual and it says to hold Ctrl and the group mute I wish then press the mute buttons which I am doingbut then when I press the Group mute the channel are still live

Please help in middle ofTech - ** laughs out loud **

Carlos

Hi mark once again thanks for your reply, I have band on channels 1 - 13 I have assigned these to Group 3, everything is ok it all works but then I press Ctl and Group 3 Assign Key, the Mute flashes. I then press the mute buttons on channels 1 - 13. I then press the Mute button on top off the Group assign key. I now belive when I press group 3 mute all channel 1 - 13 should mute but I can still here them from on stage speakers and headphones on my ferman system, (Musicians rustlepapper and sweet rappers !!!!)

This is the way I read this am I doing this Correct

Carl

May I refer you to my earlier post? :angry: You need to hold the group assign button while you press the group mute buttons to activate or deactivate a mute group.

An alternative method of muting your band would be to assign their channels to a "VCA" provided you have not used all 8 groups already. Switch (say) group 8 to be a VCA group and set the fader at zero (unity). Then assign your band channels to group 8 in addition to the other routing you have. You can then mute that with the one button or indeed the fader which may be better.

IMHO the mute group function is an add on which was a bit of an afterthought, so is not as easy to use as it should be. :)

Archived