Exploded Diagrams of Lanterns

Dancetech

I am looking to find any exploded diagrams of lanterns, particularly Strand. P743/223 Prelude/Harmony etc.

Any ideas? I have looked on the strand archive and there are data sheets but I need diagrams. I am also looking for wiring diagram. The reason is that I teach technical theatre at BTEC level and the drawing would assist the students in repairs of a lot of kit I have.

email direct or to blue room: alan.jackson@furness.ac.uk cheers

I have the Strand CD from 1999, which has the newer items (Cantata, SL, Quartet, etc) along with Minim, Coda, and Prelude. However, I don't believe that Harmony's, or any of the Patt series were converted into electronic format. It might well be worth contacting John Wright (now at Stage Electrics), as he used to have a copy of the diagrams folder, which had many of these diagrams in A3 format, from his days at Strand

If you let me know if there are any of the newer items of intrerest, I can send you the PDFs. Unfortunately, the CD does not copy very well, or I wold offer the whole thing.

Richard Bunting

Source 4 exploded views are available from etcconnect.com in the assembly guide.

(Direct link to the PDF)

Can't really help you with the Strand kit I'm afraid - though the Cantata and Harmony were extremely simple and robust, so it should be fairly easy to take one apart without the exploded diagram.

Got a set of ye olde Patt exploded drawings. Once I find an A3 scanner I'll email you the patt pics. Failing that It'll have to be a reduced A4.

Re the Prelude, suggest you go with what Richard is offering from the Strand CD. Mine has gone temporarily missing.

I don't have any Harmony pics though.

Archived