TT24

cknapper

Hi all AGAIN !!! Just me wondering how I can set up a full show on the TT24. I want to set up my own 24 channels for a play (2 M.D next to each othere, My 6 on stage speaker next to this the Main Mix after this) then Save this as a whole show including Pan and Routing. Then recall this show folder every time we get a play in.

Same for when we do commuinity singers 8 timers a year, all I want to do is recal this show.

Sorry if im being lazy or arkward. I just want a easy life !!!!!

Thanking you all in advance.

Carl

OK

First check that both the console & PC have the same version of firmware/software installed and that it is 1.2 or above.

Set the desk as you want it.

Save as a snapshot (or as many snapshots as you need)

Backup the snapshot(s) to a PC - see page 20 of the addendum.

Use desk for something different!

Restore them when you want.

This works for me.

If it fails to work for you, I suggest you post your question again here: http://forums.mackie.com/scripts/forum/ult...I?ubb=forum;f=5

Hi mark I know you can set this up my question was can I transfer the Whole desk set up as this doesnt transfer my Own Page of 24 Channels I have to re install these. I.E 1-4 2 7 3 9 and so on....

Thank you for your responce. ill post on the Mackie Site Later on.

Carl

OK got you now I think. What you are asking is "Can I save a custom user bank?"

Not actually done this, but it looks as if you need to save a venue (see page 19) and the user bank is saved with it. :P

Edit. Tried it. It works. Might start using the user bank myself now!

Archived