Detroit Phone Book

OB2

Hey I'm trying to find a phone book from detroit and wonderd if anybody knew where to get one? or had a photo of one so we can mock up a cover, it has to be a detroit phonebook but age doesnt matter

thanks all

2 suggestions for you;

You could find a theatre in Detroit and ask them to email you a picture or even just put the cover through the fax machine. I have found that the further you look the keener people often are to be involved as it makes them feel special. It also gives them a story to tell in the pub, or bar in this case, 'We had a guy phone all the way from York, England to ask us...'

The other option is to make a completely fictitious cover and tell the Director and Designer that you found a picture on the internet and this is what it looked like. No one in your audience is likely to know any more than any of us do.*

Finding a copy in this country I would think would be unlikely.

*I should point out than in my recent staff appraisal being deceitful, pedantic and bloody minded were listed as some of my qualities!

Thank you very mnuch however I managed to mock one up! I spoke to somebody from the detroit opera house and she sent me a picture then I managed to mimic the design and attach it to the bussiness pages, worked very well!

Archived