Secondhand LEDs

whitehousejamie

Any other suggestions?
Other than searching the secondhand sales pages of the companies listed in the lighting FAQ (or the copy on wiki), there aren't many companies that have a list of used stock. Assuming you've checked the companies in the FAQ, you're best bet is just to do google searches every so often, as some other companies occasionally have listings available.

Have tryed to deal with PRG many times in the past, they are not interested in returning calls and enquiries.

I gave them a ring about 6 months ago, regarding a Pearl they were advertising for sale, they were really helpful. Had to ring twice as the first time, the person I needed to speak to was in a meeting, but 20 minutes later and I got through. They didn't have the Pearl anymore, but were perfectly happy to add me to a mailing list, so I now get emailed when things they think I may be interested in come into stock.

I would think it is worth giving them a try, as it's not going to cost more than just a phone call.

Who's the list from Mumbles and how often you get the mails?

I spoke to a Geoff I believe, and the list just comes through from a main sales email address as a basic HTML email. I've only had one so far, but when I get another, I'll try to remember to PM you with details.

Archived