peoples website

soundiesam

hey all im looking into companies websites im just doing loads of research into where I can buy kit and hire kit in different places? so if you have a website could you put it up for me! this is just out of intrest! im also looking into setting up my own business in the next few years and I wanna know what peoples businesses offer

cheers guys

sam

Sorry Sam?

I have no idea what you are asking? You want peoples websites? Isn't google a good place for school type projects like this? Many of the people in business have their web site address in their sig tag, so a few hours researching blue room members will bring up loads of stuff.

Don't forget that to get quality answers, you need to post proper questions - p.s. it's also kind of not good form to start a post with "hey" (well at least, not on this forum...)

paul

Guest lightnix
im also looking into setting up my own business in the next few years and I wanna know what peoples businesses offer

In which case, you probably should learn to spell and punctuate your sentences properly (not to mention capitalise the First Person), before you do anything else; otherwise you'll have difficulty finding customers who'll take you seriously enough to want to buy from you :D

im also looking into setting up my own business in the next few years and I wanna know what peoples businesses offer

In which case, you probably should learn to spell and punctuate your sentences properly (not to mention capitalise the First Person), before you do anything else; otherwise you'll have difficulty finding customers who'll take you seriously enough to want to buy from you :D

im dyslexic

Hi Sam,

Please don't think we're trying to have a go at you for no particular reason, it's just that we here at the Blue Room ran a poll a while back (here) in which 94% of respondents said they felt correct spelling, grammar and capitalisation were important and that txt spk was not appropriate here.

The thing is, as others have alluded to, if you want to run your own business then you need to get used to writing correctly or people just won't understand you, let alone take you seriously. In a highly technical business like ours there is a big difference between, for instance, 24v and 240v, so attention to detail in the written medium is essential.

Having said that, you ask people to put up their websites, but they already do. Look in their signatures first off, then look in their profiles (click on the member name to find their profile) in which there is a space to quote your website.

Everything you want is already here!

Archived