Strand Fixture Lib.

eastwicktown

Hi Guys I need some help !

We have a Strand 300 desk in the theatre and I have just brought 6 Explorer 575 Spot from Highlight. Now before everyone starts replying with Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. why by them, I know not the best make in the world. But I have seen them in other entertainment venues used and working fine. Yes if I had the budget I would go for something from High-End used them loads with Disney Cruise Line but my budget wont go that far.

Getting back to the point I was dealing with Strand before they sadly went into liquidation. About sending me the Fixture Library for Highlight showtec moving lights. Does anyone have / know off / or could make a Fixture Library for the Explorer Moving Head. Don’t mind paying a fee for someone to knock one up. I have to say I am crap with patching of moving lights on Strands; Hog’s fine did the Hog training with Fourth Phase in US.

The Frog range all have cheaper moving lights in there library's but Strand don't

Please someone help.

Daniel

For the likes of those, your best bet is to make the library yourself. I'll put up a "how to" if you like, but it is probibly here already, check a search or the wiki. Other wise.... PM me the DMX channel list and I'll make it up for you. But it is worth knowing how to do it,

Liam

Adding fixtures to the fixture library on a Strand desk isn't difficult, and it's been covered on the BR before (on more than one occasion, at least once in some detail). Have a look through the archive ("Search" function at the top-right of the page) and I'm sure you'll find it.

but it is probibly here already, check a search or the wiki.

or just press the nice big HELP button on your 300, or I think the fixture lib has instrustions in its self, press More>notes Display>Load > Fixture lib.

Archived