Jump to content

I'll name that lantern in one


Recommended Posts

I have two fresnels that have no identification beyond the name Furse and "1 kW max" on them. They are circular with the lens at one end and a focussing knob. That's it really. Anyone know what they're called. (Don't tell me "Crap!" :D )




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.