Looking For a somone to shadow

Triggerset

My name is Al livingstone,

I work past of a creative collective called triggerset www.triggerset.co.uk. I have worked as a LJ for five years in a local popular nightclub. Despite my request I only have used Martin Light Jockey to operate the light.

I have become very competent and a little tired of using this system. As well as working as a LJ I have been spending my time working as a VJ for the triggerset Collective, we have performed at alot of the UK dance music festival, Creamfields, Hi Fi, Global Gathering, etc

My aim is to learn more professional desks to one day incorporate lighting into the VJ performances. I would be prepared to help rig and De-rig on order to gain experience with these desks. I have rigging experience working for Robin at Pictureworks, at Hi Fi as well as creamfields. I have a understanding of lighting background and not a complete beginner who need everything explained. I am easy going and layed back with a goodsence of humour, so I'm not gonna get on your nerves

If there is anyone out there who feel they could help me out please get incontact

Thanks alot

Al Livngstone

al@triggerset.co.uk

Edit by Bryson: This is a family show, Al. Careful now.

Archived