Showtec 8 ch Controller

Trundle

I mean like select between 1 scanner and another in master slave so instead of putting 1 channel up, all of the lights do what ever is on that channel I want to control each light individually.

If your desk is the Scanmaster 1 it looks like you should be able to program 16 scenes while still having control over each light individually. But as GingerTom2 says, the website is not particularly helpful. What does the instruction manual say?

Sorry about the name beong too vaugue, was done in a rush. It is just a simple 8 channel controller, not a scanmaster and it has on the left speed, Audio and master dimmer. Then a small display in the middle with the different modes, then the 8 faders.

I think it may help us if you were to let us know what the set-up is (I.e what the desk is controlling) and some more details about the rest of the system.

I would be very suprised if there is an eight way controller that only controls all ways as a single group. It sounds, as per a previous post, as though you have multiple units sharing the same address.

If that's not the case then it sounds as though you may have somehow created a group inadvertantly.

Archived