silverstar 575/250 moving heads

lee weathers

I have some of these units (yes they are pretty crap)..

some of these have developed the same fault, the lamp is not striking, yet I have change all of the usual parts on these (lamp, ignitor, thermal trip) yet still no joy!!

unbelivebly frustrating - anyone help?????

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

I'm supprised you say they are crap!!!! everyone in the trade is raving about them! infact I was out on a subcontract only yesterday were they are about to install loads of them! if your still struggaling to get yours sorted then drop me an email as I know there tec guy and I have just become a registered installer for silverstar lighting so I'll try and help if I can!

Regards Tristan

(tristan@aironeuk.co.uk)

(yes they are pretty crap)..

Sounds like he was protecting himself from the waves of 'ohh :** laughs out loud **: , budget kit.. not surprised your having trouble' messages that Ive noticed often before. Always seem to be thrown around by some people..

And yes :o u are being spoilt by having the use of clay paky and coemar all the time, not to disrespect Silverstar kit, got a few of their lasers! Glad to know theres some one in the UK who I can turn to should any of them need fixing back up.

Tom

*edit - added bit about some one in the UK who can fix Silverstar kit*

Archived