Antari HZ-400

adodger

Do any of you knowledgeable people out there know where I am able to hire a Antari HZ-400 haze machine from?

Or does anyone know of any similar haze machines, that can be hired (I don't think the budget would quite stretch to buying one :P )

The haze machine needs to be DMX controllable, (I'm too lazy to have to go pressing buttons on a remote :stagecrew: )

I'll be looking for a two week hire, starting on the second week of October.

Any help graeatly appreciated. :D

------------

A child of 5 could understand this.....Some fetch a child of 5

When I typed 'HZ 400 hire' into google, found this.

Also, I can think of many places in the UK that could hire you a DMX hazer, but no point listing those that I've used here, but just give your local rental house a ring and see if they have any.

Sorry if I seemed a bit short with you in my previous post, but have spent the day arguing with sixth form bands about guitar amps. :stagecrew:

Sorry again, also will agree that wen I first searched it bought up hundreds of US companies, but only managed one UK company.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SLX will hire out pretty much anything - they are big enough to subhire in anything they don't have from a little guy.

Whether or not it's cost-effective for you to do so is anybody's guess.

Archived