WYSIWYG truss question

GRisdale

Hello all,

Apologies if the answer to this turns out to be blitheringly obvious but it has me stumped. I'm having a play on the WYSIWYG trial - time ticking away - and was initially quite pleased with how quickly I assembled a nice big ground support truss structure. I then preceded to hang a few fixtures on it using plan view, focus them etc. I then decided to add a few more and disaster struck: I cannot get any lanterns to hang on the underside of the truss! They all over-rig on the top of the truss. Great for lighting the ceiling, not so great for the stage. Very annoying. Someone put me out of my misery please. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Gareth.

Forgot to mention - I'm working with Slick Nova Beam truss.

Gareth,

If you build your truss right to left, hang your fixtures from right to left. Alternatively hang the fixtures in the ISO view. They can be fiddley, and you need to get the hang of how the PAN, TILT and SPIN properties work within the fixture properties. This relates to the orientation of the fixture NOT the DMX controllable part of the fixture

Regards

Andy

Archived