UV Fish etc - where can I get some?!

timmiddleton

Hi

I need a collection of ten or so UV fish shapes for a show next Monday and Tuesday (10th / 11th July). Yes this is rather last minute but I thought I could get some from somewhere and apparently can't now!

Does anyone know of an amateur theatre group that has made UV animals for "Honk" or some stockist of UV fish?!

I'm in Nottingham but I realise this is a slightly bizarre question so I may have to travel to pick these up.

Thanks,

Tim Middleton

what about buying some toy fish if your making skills (like mine) dont come too naturally it will be a lot easier for you!

ooh I forgot to say, im prettty sure rosco do a good range of uv paint!

I need a collection of ten or so UV fish shapes for a show next Monday and Tuesday (10th / 11th July). Yes this is rather last minute but I thought I could get some from somewhere and apparently can't now!

Does anyone know of an amateur theatre group that has made UV animals for "Honk" or some stockist of UV fish?!

I can't think of where to find any, but it may help if you gave an idea of the size of fish you're lookin for, ans whether it needs to be 3d or not.

Depending on size/style etc of fish a couple of ideas...

If they are cheap cheerful cartoon fish I'd head down to WHsmiths, buy some fluro card and 'Blue Peter' them.

For more realistic Goldfish/tropical types I'd go to wardrobe, and beg-borrow-steal some flourescent crystal organza, make some frames from coat hangers and then suspend them from fishing wire. Works a treat, and absolutely beautiful colours.

Archived