dmx coverter for mobile windows

cknapper

Hi all any one got a smart programme which I can convert DMX vaule to dip switch. this must work on mobile windows so needs to be a CAB file really. Also anymore little gagets which may come in useful also greatful

Thanking you in advance Carl

I know shoulid of used search first !!!!

I tried to download peters file, but my new pocket pc (An orange spv m5000) reports embedded visual basic technology isn't available - microsoft website reports its is being phased out and isn't supported on pc 2003 onwards - which is a shame.

Hmm. You could try the HTML one that 3quk wrote, available here. Although I don't know if the required Javascript will be supported.

Apart from that is Java supported, or C of some description? If you've got some links to the eVB stuff I can see what I can do, and can probably port it to something else.

PN

I tried to download peters file, but my new pocket pc (An orange spv m5000) reports embedded visual basic technology isn't available - microsoft website reports its is being phased out and isn't supported on pc 2003 onwards - which is a shame.

Yep just done this on windows mobile 2005 and it doesnt work !!!! Shame anymore

Archived