'Roadies' TV Show

dougalzeb

I'm on the scrounge! There! Warning over. Does anyone happen to have copies of series 1 and series 2 of the tv programme 'Roadies' that was aired a couple of years ago on I think one of the discovery channels? I have contacted the makers of the show and they are unable to help can anyone else? Cheers in advance.

I think I may have the 'Antiproduct' and 'The Wildhearts' episodes somewhere. My mate's band was on tour with Antiproduct at the time it was filmed. Not sure what series it was from though.

Cheers

Wills

Have a complete series that includes Slade, The Darkness and a few others ( a friend of mine was featured in the Slade one)

Not sure how could be transfered.

I would prefer not to let them out of my possession as these things have a habit of no coming back.

You could come over to our warehouse and copy there if you have the gear!

Ian

of course we are talking about a 'legal' (cough cough) copy that will fully respect the rights of the copyright holder :P

You say the production company couldnt help - they obviously dont care about it if they werent prepared to sell you a copy (which I would imagine there would be some demand for if marketed properly - if I had the oppertuinity I'd buy the series)

Archived