Someone has been trying to change my ALD Password

ckaiserca

Someone has been sending several requests via the Association of Lighting Designers website to try and change my password over the past couple of days.

I can't figure out why someone would want to do this unless they wanted to mess about with my portfolio and biography pages. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

I suspect that this is nothing to do with the ALD. At the moment, we are in the process of changing from one administrator to another, so nobody has any time to send out these kind of things as the mail server system is on auto - I know of no planned reason for this request. Can you have a look at the headers and see where it really came from?

paul

Editor - ALD Focus Magazine

I suspect that this is nothing to do with the ALD. At the moment, we are in the process of changing from one administrator to another, so nobody has any time to send out these kind of things as the mail server system is on auto - I know of no planned reason for this request. Can you have a look at the headers and see where it really came from?

paul

Editor - ALD Focus Magazine

These emails are definitely being generated via the ALD website. Someone is filling in the password change request form, and I am getting the following email from an email address of "aldwebsite "AT" sxw "DOT" org "DOT" uk":

"Someone has requested a password change for your account on the

Association of Lighting Designers website

If you wish to change your password please visit the following link :

http://www.ald.org.uk/newpass.php?token=MUNGED*************

If you are not the person who made this request, or you wish to cancel

this request, visit the following link

http://www.ald.org.uk/newpass.php?cancel=1...ED*************

If you do nothing, these links will timeout in 1 day"

Archived