Robbie Williams Tour Information

Hiya guys, my "lovely" girlfriend has made me get tickets to see this "wonderful" local lads new tour in september. anyone heard any gossip about the rig for it or even the set list, gives me something to look at.

I saw the concert in Dublin (when the "gondola" failed!) , and spent quite a bit of time looking at the rig! There are either six or eight LED screens (can't quite remember!) which are used both as lighting and video screens, I was pretty impressed with how well they were used. There are 12 seriously big movers (sorry, can't be more specific than that!!!) mounted in pairs above the stage proper (there's a catwalk that extends out from the stage), and a lot of smaller movers along the top and bottom of the big screens which are either side of the stage. It struck me that it wasn't the most complex rig that I've ever seen but it was very well and effectively used, some really nice effects.

Assuming its the usual suspects running the show it'll be varilite movers, last tour was D5s (from Brit Row) and (in most places) V-DOSC so could well be same again.

Not coming to NZ, which is annoying...

Archived