WYSIWYG (Split Gels)

Michael Beere

From the reference guide :

Inserting color in Data mode

* “Color1 & Color2” yields two color frames with one gel in each.

* “Color1 + Color2” yields one color frame with two gels in it.

* “Color1 / Color2” yields one color frame with one split gel in it.

Always best to make the manual your first port of call for any query like this ...

Hi,

Does anybody know how to create split gels in WYSIWYG Release 10.

Cheers

Please all be advised that Anything underneath R11 is now currently not supported.

This is due to a small amount of people using cracked copies.

If you are still having issues please contact AC Lighting and quote the dongle number, this will then be checked and we will do what we can to help. You would be strongly advised to upgrade. This is now a very outdated and not a particularly stable version.

A warning to anyone who is using a cracked copy, it will eventually chew your hard drive, as several people have already found out. It is also Illegal.

Regards

Andy

A warning to anyone who is using a cracked copy, it will eventually chew your hard drive, as several people have already found out. It is also Illegal.

Regards

Andy

Wysiwyg Perfom £1892

New hard drive £50

If a cracked copy landed on my doorstep it's probably a risk I'd be prepared to take, until ETC make Wyg affordalbe to the average technician that is.

Not that I'm promoting pirate software (I know its both illegal and wrong) but maybe if it was a little cheaper they'd sell more copies. In the past I've used it (a genuine legal copy) daily I just wish I could afford a copy for myself.

, until ETC make Wyg affordalbe to the average technician that is.
Erm, CAST write Wysiwyg. ETC have nothing to do with it.

Cast write wyg, ETC sell it. just go to www.etcconnect.com if you want to check. Its been this way since the re-brand a few years ago (when we lost wysiCAD-Paper etc)

Cast write wyg, ETC sell it. just go to www.etcconnect.com if you want to check. Its been this way since the re-brand a few years ago (when we lost wysiCAD-Paper etc)

ETC used to distribute WYG, but not any more - for about the past 1.5 years or so. AC Lighting are now the distributor for the UK. I don't see it on the website, and would be a bit surprised if it were, as the website is only about a month old!

ETC used to distribute WYG, but not any more - for about the past 1.5 years or so. AC Lighting are now the distributor for the UK. I don't see it on the website, and would be a bit surprised if it were, as the website is only about a month old!

Then I stand corrected.

I am sorry

Archived