moving to cambridgeshire

stebee

Hello All

After three years and nine months at Project art centre in Dublin I have decided to up sticks and move to the Cambridgeshire town of Wisbech to work with a small AV company.

so to this end I am looking for a couple of contacts in the area to keep my theatrical hand in practice so to speak.

If any of you fellow Blue roomers work in the area and could tell me who I should get in touch with between Leicester, Norwich and Cambridge then I would be most grateful.

all things will be considered as I have spent time as a venue manager covering everything inc LX, Sound, AV, Staging, Seating etc etc. Travel isn't a problem either as I have my own car.

Oh yes, and there will be a job going in Dublin too

regards

Stephen Bourke

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am the technical manager of the Corn Exchange in Kings Lynn just up the road from wizzy. So by all means give me a call on 01553 779103, I cant offer you any work coz we have a recruitment ban on at the moment (not my call I hasten to add). But come on up for a visit and a beer or two.

Welcome to the flat lands!

Speak to you soon

Cheers

Archived