Strand OLE

Jammie300

I have finally installed Strand 300 OLE (yay)

I am running the OLE through VMware on MS-DOS 6.22 as a Guest OS with Windows 3.1 there somewhere. My normal OS is Windows XP. DO NOT ask me how I did it because I don't know! :mods:

On the desk you have to click the trackball mouse to do some commands, I cannot work out how to do this on the OLE.

And how do you stop the annoying bleeps that occur when you do something apparently wrong.

Many Thanks in advance

Jammie300

P.S I have searched everywhere for this and can find nothing!

Hi Jammie

Don't actually know if the mouse is workable when you are using the off line editor. As many times as I have used I have never tried it out! I always use the keyboard. See the link for the jpeg version of the keyboard off the strand site.

http://www.strandlighting.com/EU/Index.htm

Regarding the annoying bleeping, if you go in to SETUP & then scroll down to middle of the page on the right hand side. There is a option marked buzzer. You can only set this to ON or OFF. That be your friend.

If you google the archive here, I am sure you will find more on the OLE and best ways to use it

Hope that helps

eamon

Well to get into set-up (or any other screen) press Esc several times until the screen you wish comes up (Esc cycles through all the screens - I find this easier than rembering the various other ways into the screens). Then navigate to the option you wish to change using the arrow keys and then change it using the + or - keys.

Hope this helps.

Liam

Thanks mate it has helped and the annoying bleep has gone

"Or So he thought"

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Archived