Plymouth Mini Disc Owner Sought

Peter F

Just to cover my back...

Anyone based in Plymouth with a mini disc player I can hire this Thursday?

Nothing special needed, it's only playback.

Probably only need it for an hour. Very legit client, will look good on your CV, trust me!

Will pay cash on the day.

PM me if you can help.

Peter

Probably only need it for an hour. Very legit client, will look good on your CV, trust me!

Peter

Look good on your CV? Would you really put hiring someone a MD player to someone on your CV??

Peter

Look good on your CV? Would you really put hiring someone a MD player to someone on your CV??

Yes you would if it was to the best known broadcasting corporation in the world.

Thank you for giving no help at all, remind me not to ask you next time I need some help on something minor or major.

I hope you feel great for making your idiot, unhelpful comment.

I reckon lots of people who use this forum would have felt lovely if they could say they'd sub hired something to the beeb even if it was something as small as a mini disc player for a couple of hours, you obviously are way above that.

Sarcastic idiot comments like yours are why this forum and its users will end up being ignored. Well done.

Peter

PS If anyone helpful can help PM me if not I will simply go and buy one.

Do the BBC not have their own minidisc players????? All the researchers I see out doing voxpop in Glasgow for BBC Scotland, Five Live, BBC News etc (it helps when both your Uni and work are near a BBC studio/office centre) carry handheld portable minidisc recorders, so either these output via line out, or they have some playback facilities in the building? Maybe some inter departmental 'borrowing' is required.

I am also not sure whether hire companies commonly list all their clients anywhere, as it could be a handy 'shopping list' for rivals to poach from, and one minidisc player is not exactly a major hire, as supporting a roadshow, tour or large festival would be.

Sarcastic idiot comments like yours are why this forum and its users will end up being ignored.
Seems to suggest that you have a low opinion of the users of this forum. And yet you turn here when you need help. I am slightly confused as to what the other few thousand forum users have done to upset you?

Archived