2200/3300uF 105deg 6.3v 10mm dia

James

Hi, I'm trying to find a source for 2200uF and 3300uF capacitors for some PC motherboards. I can find appropriate ones from CPC, Farnell or RS but the smallest I can find is 12.5mm dia. These are quite densely packed around the cpu (like any motherboard) and I doubt 12.5mm will fit. Does anyone know where I can find some 10mm ones?

Cheers, and apologies for being ignorant - It's probably one of those Monday morning things...

James

Fujitsu Computer?! Sometimes won't start? My brother's required 3300uF caps last week. I ordered CA02677 from CPC and although larger, and they were an absolute pig to solder in, worked fine, and didn't seem a problem size wise. My tip would be to drill out the solder points with the smallest of drills 0.5mm if you have one, as a solder sucker is hopeless. However the problem of not starting still happens. I ended up with 10v caps though somehow. Good luck!

Fujitsu Computer?! Sometimes won't start?

No, an IBM board and a epox one.

Getting slightly concerned as I'm going to a production meeting on wednesday for a show I'm designing and I need a machine back up and working by then...

(And both my show machine and my spare have suffered the same fate)

James

Archived