AC Lighting North trade show 2006

gareth

• 3 weeks later...
yea food wer great better than last years grab some food and sit were there is space...** laughs out loud **, also is it me or are they all trying to give stuff away last year you were lucky to get a lanyard this year, clocks pens watches swatch books, great show again tho

what is the point of posting great long sentences that don't have spelling and punctuation? I had to read this 3 times to make out what it was trying to say.

It actually should say when translated from this

yea food wer great better than last years grab some food and sit were there is space...** laughs out loud **, also is it me or are they all trying to give stuff away last year you were lucky to get a lanyard this year, clocks pens watches swatch books, great show again tho

to this......

Yes, food was great. Better than last years. Grab some food and site where there is space. Also, is it me or are they all trying to give stuff away? Last year you were lucky to get a lanyard. This year, clocks, pens, watches, swatch books. Great show again, though.

The lack of full stops is the most annoying thing.

I know people text like this, but it is just so difficult to read - and shows a complete lack of what the others on the forum actually want to read.

Archived