Strand 300 Odd and Even Macro

propmonkey

Couldn't you just record a new macro onto P1 which contains the shift+P1 macro? (MACRO <P1> LEARN, SHIFT+P1, MACRO MACRO) Haven't tried this, but it would seem plausable.

Peter

I could and im sure this would work but I was hoping just move them over instead of a macro linking to another macro. I like to keep things clean.

Hello,

Easiest way is to use ARCHIVE to load the macros into whatever macro number you want:

- save the show

- in archive, select that same show as the show to load

- tick 'macros'

- fill in the macro number you want to load in first to last, then put the macro number you want them to start from in 'number from'.

The 'special' macros are actually just normal macro numbers with 'names' over the top of their numbers - SP1 is actually macro 971 and up in sequence, P1 is actually macro 951 and up in sequence. So to load SP3 and SP4 as P1 and P2, load macros 971 to 972 from 951.

Then hit 'load show' twice...

Rob.

thanks...that worked perfectly.

I tried using ctl+c when I first was trying to change it but when I pushed it the screen got all messed up, there were lines all over and some of the text was messed up. not sure what it did but I shut down and powered back up and it was fine. has that happened to anyone else?

Archived